Steps To Apply For FAST NU Entry Test
Following steps needs to be followed in order to apply for FAST Entry Test.
- Admissions Fall 2016 in are now open. Last date to apply is 30th June 2016
- Please register online for admission applications.
- Once profile has been created, fee will be generated on the basis of your preferences.
- Print the Challan Form and deposit your Fee in any branch of FAYSAL BANK. No need to send the deposit slip to FAST your respective bank will do that.
- Fee will be verified by the respective Test Center/Campus when the Bank will send the details. It might take from 2-3 working days.
- After your fee has been verified Login in your account portal and schedule for your test.
- Print your admit card.
- Visit the required Test Center on the selected date and time. Try to reach the test center at least 30 minutes before test start time to avoid any inconvenience.
- In case of any query, contact the nearest campus.