Minimum Aggregate Required For Admission in NUST 2018
INFORMATION REGARDING INCREMENT OF MERIT
- Merit in NUST has been increasing steadily.
- For the last two years increment was shocking.
- Last year merit rose about 1-2% almost.
- Last year SMME ( MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ) Merit was at the top.
- EME ( MECHANICAL ENGINEERING) Merit was at the second.
- Whereas SEECS ( ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING ) Merit was at third.
- This year it is also expected that Merit will rise in the same manner.
SOME SPECIFIC MERIT
- For SMME (MECHANICAL ) your merit should be about 79% and above
- For SEECS ( ELECTRICAL ) your merit should be about 75% and above.
- For NICE ( CIVIL ) your merit should be about 73% and above.
- Where as SCME ( CHEMICAL AND MATERIAL ) Merit lies at 70%.
- For EME ( MECHATRONICS ) your Merit should be 72% and above.
- For Computer , Software and other engineering your merit should be about 70% and 72% and above.
- For BBA ( NBS ) it is about 71%.
- For ACF (NBS ) it should be about 68%.
- For MASS COMMUNICATION ( NBS )it should be about 68%.
FOR PC ( PAYING CADETS )
- For Mechanical Engineering your merit number is about 1200. (Including all schools offering Mechanical Engineering)
- For Civil Engineering it is about 1500-1600 (Including all schools offering Civil Engineering)
- For Electrical Engineering it is about 1800-2000 (Including all schools offering Electrical Engineering)
- For Mechatronics it is about 1500-1600
- For Computer it is about 2400-2500.
- For MCS ( TELECOMMUNICATION , SOFTWARE ) it is about 2300-2500.
- NOTE : MERIT NUMBER’s MAY VARY DEPENDING UPON THE NUMBER OF APPLYING CANDIDATES AND THEIR MERIT POSITIONS.
- IT IS THE COLLECTION OF DATA FOR THE LAST 3-4 YEARS.
- IT WILL HELP YOU TO EVALUATE YOUR SELECTED FIELD.
- STAY TUNED AND GOODLUCK !