University of Engineering And Technology has started taking online applications for entry test (ETEA) for the year 2017. Here are the steps to apply for UET Peshawar Admission Test.
- Visit any United bank Limited (UBL) branch near you.
- Deposit PKR 1600 in account number 205505522 (UET Peshawar).
- After depositing fee, you will be given a receipt. Make sure the receipt contains following information:
- SEQ Number.
- Branch Code.
- After that, go to UET Peshawar online admission website at http://www.enggentrancetest.pk and click on APPLY ONLINE.
- After that put in SEQ Number, Date and Branch code from the receipt. Once your payment will be verified, continue with registration as:
- Upload scanned photo of yours. Make sure it is clear.
- Provide your personal information as asked.
- Select your test center.
- Confirm your data.
- Print your admit card.
If you have any questions please ask in comments under this post. You can also contact us at our facebook page too.