INFORMATION REGARDING INCREMENT OF MERIT
- Merit in NUST has been increasing steadily.
- For the last two years increment was shocking.
- Last year merit rose about 1% almost.
- Last year SMME ( MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ) Merit was at the top.
- EME ( MECHANICAL ENGINEERING) Merit was at the second.
- Whereas SEECS ( ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING ) Merit was at third.
- This year it is also expected that Merit will rise in the same manner.
SOME SPECIFIC MERIT
- For SMME (MECHANICAL ) your merit should be about 75% and above
- For SEECS ( ELECTRICAL ) your merit should be about 74% and above.
- For NICE ( CIVIL ) your merit should be about 72% and above.
- Where as SCME ( CHEMICAL AND MATERIAL ) Merit lies at 70%.
- For EME ( MECHATRONICS ) your Merit should be 72% and above.
- For Computer , Software and other engineering your merit should be about 69% and 72% and above.
- For BBA ( NBS ) it is about 72%.
- For ACF (NBS ) it should be about 67%.
- For MASS COMMUNICATION ( NBS )it should be about 65%.
FOR PC ( PAYING CADETS )
- For Mechanical Engineering your merit number is about 1800.
- For Civil Engineering it is about 2500-2800
- For Electrical Engineering it is about 2000-2400
- For Mechatronics it is about 2800-3200
- For Computer it is about 3200-3500.
- For MCS ( TELECOMMUNICATION , SOFTWARE ) it is about 3000-3600.
- NOTE : MERIT NUMBER’s MAY VARY DEPENDING UPON THE NUMBER OF APPLYING CANDIDATES AND THEIR MERIT POSITIONS.
- IT IS THE COLLECTION OF DATA FOR THE LAST 3-4 YEARS.
- IT WILL HELP YOU TO EVALUATE YOUR SELECTED FIELD.
- STAY TUNED AND GOODLUCK !